HC Truck Drivers
- Multiple opportunities available for HC Drivers!
- Take your career in a new direction with a global market leader!
- Benefit from permanent, full-time employment & excellent job security!
- Enjoy a competitive hourly rate + super, allowances, comprehensive training & other great benefits!
Your New Career
It's an exciting time to join Alex Fraser, with a thriving business and opportunities for new HC Drivers to join our Melbourne team.
Here's what all of our HC Drivers have in common:
- HC (Heavy Combination) License
- Clean driving record (for the last 5 years minimum)
- Willingness to work early starts
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong communication skills and commitment to providing great customer service
About the Benefits
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take on permanent and secure employment with a global leading employer.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive competitive hourly rates plus super. You'll enjoy a monthly RDO (with the option to bank RDOs for extra leave!), as well as allowances and overtime to further increase your take home pay!
The trucks you'll be driving are modern (2017/18 models), clean, fitted with the latest safety and driver support technology, and have automatic transmissions and power steering.
In addition, you'll become an integral member of the high performing Alex Fraser team. You won't be just another number - you'll be appreciated and rewarded for your work.
Ready to take on this permanent career opportunity? There couldn't be a better time! Scroll down and fill out your application now.
About Alex Fraser
The Alex Fraser Group is engaged in construction and demolition materials recycling and asphalt production and paving. We operate five facilities in Melbourne, two in Brisbane and employ around 300 people.
The work you do with us matters. Every day, you will play an important part in sustaining our environment. At Alex Fraser, we transform mountains of rubble into high-grade civil construction materials, recovering these precious resources and dramatically reducing the carbon footprint of major projects. Join us and do good work.
Please Note: First round screens will be taking place immediately, with an interview and information day scheduled for 6th April, 2019.
Click Apply to upload your resume and finalise your application!